Welcome to the Uftring Subaru Service Center
Subaru Service & Auto Repair Center in East Peoria, IL
The technicians in Uftring Subaru's service department are up-to-date and highly skilled on all of the best Subaru practices and parts to maintain and repair your Subaru vehicle. To set up your Subaru car repair near Peoria, IL simply complete our online service appointment form and we will schedule you into our service bay as quickly as we can. No matter what your Subaru needs, be it an oil change, brake service, or other major Subaru repair, you can feel assured that our service and repair team at Uftring Subaru has you covered. Located conveniently in East Peoria, we have helped drivers from all over Peoria, Morton and Pekin get their vehicles running like new again.
While you're at our dealership for your repair and service appointment don't miss our other Subaru offerings. We have a large selection of new Subaru models and numerous used cars, with fair and competitive prices. And our professional Subaru finance department will work with you to help secure a Subaru lease or car loan that fits your budget! So make sure to contact us or visit us today for all of your Subaru needs!
What Happens After I Schedule an Appointment?
Using our online service scheduler at Uftring Subaru is a great way to set up an appointment at your convenience. Once we receive your submissions, we will:
- Contact you shortly using the method of communication you specified.
- Obtain any additional information that may be necessary for this particular appointment.
- Confirm the date and time of your service.
Extended Service Basics
What's the most important thing I should know about an extended service contract?
It is important to know the company that is promising to pay you if your car breaks down. A contract is only as good as the company that backs it. Some dealers offer service contract products other than the Subaru plan. For example, you can purchase Subaru Added Security (the only extended service contract backed by Subaru of America, Inc.) or an extended service contract backed by an independent insurance company, which could be mistaken for Subaru-backed protection. Be careful when considering independent plans. Here are some facts about independent companies:
The 10 leading independent providers 10 years ago are all out of business today. That means a large number of customers who had valid claims were not paid or received only partial reimbursements.
Independent providers profit only if their costs are less than what you paid for protection. Subaru Added Security's focus is on customer satisfaction, not extended service contract profits. Subaru wants your next car to be another Subaru!
On the surface, many independent coverages appear to look like ours but often require the use of inferior replacement parts and exclude important coverage such as vehicle wear.
What is an extended service contract?
It is a contract between you and the provider, who promises to pay for specified repairs of mechanical failures during the contract term (less a deductible, if any). It may also be referred to as an extended warranty or vehicle service contract. Here are some key definitions to help you in selecting a plan:
- Obligor - a legal term for the company obligated to live up to the terms of the contract (e.g., manufacturer, dealer, or third-party company).
- Administrator - the company hired by the obligor to handle claims, instead of doing it themselves (the administrator is not a party to the contract).
- Breakdown - definitions vary from "failure of a component to work as it was designed to work in normal service" to "failure due to a defect in materials or faulty workmanship."
- Normal wear and tear - when a part is not broken, but simply wears over time during normal use of the car.
- Cause and effect - if a covered part fails and damages another part.
- Deductible - the amount you must pay for a covered repair.
- Surcharges - additional amounts you must pay to include coverage of certain items (e.g., All-Wheel Drive, high-tech components, on-board computers, seals and gaskets).